Posts tagged Disney World Secrets
We are actively building our Disney World Secrets page and you will see updates here as they happen, thanks!
- FOOD: Everyone always needs a Dole Whip, don’t miss out on that Hawaiian treat. There are great views from the Pinocchio Village Haus during the day and night. Book character meals early.
- FIREWORKS: There are many places to see the fireworks show – most people think they need to be right in front of the Castle, but try behind the castle, a lot of people say this is a great place to view them.
- Hit the Magic Kingdom towards the end of the week, most people hit it first so you can avoid crowds this way.
- The sidewalks twinkle at night along with fireflies in the trees, see if you can find where this is (ask a Cast Member)
- You can see the American Flag taken out of the World Trade Center in the American Pavilion
- You really need two days to see everything in Epcot. Go early in the week when everyone is at the Magic Kingdom.
- If you love festivals try to go for the International Flower and Garden festival in late March- early June. Or the Food and Wine Festival in late Sept mid November.
- Visit early in the week when most people are at the Magic and Animal Kingdoms.
- If you want to watch Fantasmic! get there at least one hour before showtime.
- If you want a fast-food lunch, get it before 11am or after 2:30pm to avoid the lines
- It is very crowded on the weekends, try to visit during the week
- Morning is a great time to do the Safari because the animals are the most energetic during this time.
- The Tusker House in Africa and the Festival of the Lion King are great places to meetup with others.
POST YOUR TIPS AND SECRETS BELOW THANKS!