Posts tagged iphone
Quickly learn how to use one of the most powerful features in the Lounge – MyFEED. This allows you to follow your favorites in the Lounge and create your own personalized MouseWait Magazine. It is easy to use and it will change your experience in the Lounge by helping you keep up with your favorites! Watch the video below or go to the Lounge to see the conversation about MyFEED.
Here are a few great videos about what Disneyland does at Christmas time – this is a very special time of the year at the parks. Bookmark this page because we will add more as we find them. This page is iPhone compatible, however, we have noticed that the videos won’t play inside the MouseWait Android app – but if you go to this page in the regular Android browser it will work – http://mousewait.com/blog
The segment that shows how the Candy Canes are made is at 7:00 on the first video. I believe they make 3 batches a day, 45 each batch, starting on Nov 26 this year, so only around 1000 are made per season. You can see the Disneyland Candy Cane schedule here for 2010.
Guy’s Disney Holiday Part 1
Guy’s Disney Holiday Part 2
Guy’s Disney Holiday Part 3
Guy’s Disney Holiday Part 4
Get the most popular Disneyland iPhone app in the world, get real-time Disneyland news on your PC or Mac, get MouseWait M, our Disneyland mobile version that works on BlackBerry’s and most smartphones, and our new Disneyland Android app (for Android Froyo).
All the phone numbers you need in one place, just click to call from your iPhone!
Talk to a live Cast Member at Disneyland: 714-781-4565
General Disneyland info: 714-781-7290
Disney Dining Reservations: 714-781-3463
Park Hours: 714-781-4565
Lost Children: 714-781-4210
Disneyland Hotel: 714-956-6425
Grand Californian Hotel: 714-635-2300
Paradise Pier Hotel: 714-999-0990
Main Street Candy Palace Candy Making Schedule (from Ladystrac): 714-781-0112
Annual Passholder Info Line 714-781-4567 or 714-781-4546
Anaheim PD Disneyland Substation: 714-765-3436
Anaheim PD non-emergency line 714-765-1900 (general questions or report calls)
Anaheim PD emergency response line 714-765-1911 (crimes in progress, life/death, instead of 911 on cell phone while in Anaheim)
Disneyland Kennel Club (from Brenda in the comments below) 714-781-7662
Do you know of an important number that should be on this list? Post it in the comments below, thanks!
CHECK OUT THE MOUSEWAIT DISNEY STORE ON AMAZON! (Benefits MouseWait)
Did you know that you can easily search our Disneyland database on your iPhone by simply clicking on the search button on the top right. This makes a search bar magically appear at the top of the page, then simply search for anything you are interested in, whether it is Toy Story, food, or whatever else you need.
You can also search by tags. Simply click on the tab on the right side above the search button ( it has a down arrow on it) and a nice little menu will drop down where you can easily jump to pages, search by tags, or search by categories. The awesome part about this is searching by tags, just click on the tags button and a nice list of Disneyland related tags will drop down. Then just select what you’re interested in and related posts will come up.
The search feature and the tag feature is a great way to find what you are looking for — whether you need help with a MouseWait feature, or if you’re searching for Disneyland secrets or tips on a certain subject (search for Tom Sawyer or iPhone Charging for example).
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS NOT AN OFFICIAL DISNEYLAND LIST – THESE ARE OUTLETS IN THE PARK – SO PLEASE ASK A CAST MEMBER BEFORE YOU USE THESE.
IT IS BETTER TO PURCHASE A BATTERY PACK FOR YOUR PHONE, You can get the best ones here on Amazon.
MouseWait user @abefromen was nice enough to post some great places in the parks where you could charge your iPhone (which is always an issue at Disneyland, especially when you are working your iPhone overtime). He said it would be cool if everyone joined in and tried to find these hard to locate electrical outlets so that we would end up with a lot of different places where we can charge our iPhones in the park.
The BEST way to charge your iPhone or Android phone in the Parks is with this New Trent Battery Pack – I just got this and I was able to charge two iPhones over 6 times and the pack still has juice in it! You will never run out of battery again at Disneyland and you can use your phone as much as you want. Buying it from this link also helps MouseWait!
Well, that is what we have done – or at least started. Thanks to the fasting growing Disneyland iPhone community in the world (the MouseWait community), we have been able to find a lot of great places to charge your phone, most of it came via our MouseWait Live Chat Lounge which has a lot of amazing people in it each day.
Here they are, PLEASE add yours below so we can make this list huge!
Special thanks to CantWait for updating and verifying this latest list.
- Main St. The Fire House – behind the engine
- Main St. train station go into the front entrance and make a left (sit and charge)
- In front of the Photo Shop on Main Street. If you are looking directly at the entrance, look on the wall to your right and you will see an outlet with a cover on it.
- Main St. Carnation Cafe: There are two outlets flanking the doorway between Carnation Cafe and The Bakery. From Awesome
- Main St Gibson girl ice cream parlor at the tables
- Main St. Lockers
- Main St next to Painless DDS and Lockers
- The east exit of the Market House on Main St.
- Inside the Baby Care station in Main St. is a wall outlet in the little nursing room. Charge up while you feed your little one From Polkadobo
- The Snow White Wishing Well in Fantasyland – with your back to the well, face towards the Castle and it is in the bushes next to the railing – 2 outlets in a green camouflaged box.
- Matterhorn exit right side on black lamp
- Behind the Edelweiss Snack Shop
- Across from the edelweiss on the south post of the old boat ride launch platform
- Carnation Plaza (the dance floor in between the Castle and Frontierland) there is a box on the stage and behind it is an outlet (thanks to MouseWait user @disneylove for this clarification)
- Pizza Port in Tomorrowland – directly to the right of the front entrance. You can sit and charge!
- Two in the buzz FP dispenser and two in the bushes to the right of the Buzz exit in Tomorrowland
- Space Mountain exit Tomorrowland: There is an outlet right outside of the cast member entrance near the exit area of Space Mountain and the bathrooms
- In Critter Country, there is an outlet just outside the back door of Pooh Corner gift shop (thanks to a comment from Cindy below)
- Critter Country lower level of Hungry Bear Restaurant
- There is an outlet in Frontier Land in the small character plaza outside the Rancho del Zocalo exit. It is on the right side behind the little fence (thanks to Cindy)
- The second level of the Golden Horseshoe Saloon is littered with outlets, especially next to the performers booths (thanks to B Smith)
- Frontierland. It’s just outside of Big Thunder behind the benches that face the ride. From MozGirl
- Stand by entrance to Splash Mountain and to the left of the outer Fastpass sign.
- Next to the Pirate fortune teller inside the Pieces of Eight store in New Orleans square. From MozGirl
- Toon Town train station – this one is near the benches, you can sit and charge!
- Toon Town city hall steps east and west
- Toon Town Behind Donalds boat
- Toon Town Roger Rabbit Car Toon spin far right of the entrance by drinking fountain
- Toon Town Post Office
- Toon Town – in between the Store and the Electricity Door by Roger Rabbit
- Toon Town inside the Firehouse Jailhouse building. The steps of the Electricity Door are a good place to sit while charging (from DZNY HEART)
- The Picnic Area outside the front entrance of Disneyland by the Coke machine
None of the outlets in the bushes at the small world overflow cue are working (On a breaker for Christmas use – Mad Mardigan)
- Eat and let your phone charge! Head over to the Bay Area (next to Paradise Pier) look for an old stage where the bands used to play. If you are looking at the stage it is on your right and you can eat and let your phone charge!
- Every red parade light stand has two power outlets and two audio (xlr) jacks
- In the Boudin Bread tour to the right or the entrance
- Outside the Boudin tour at the pay phones
- 3 outlets in Tower of Terror one next to the elevator on the far right one next to a bench in the exit hallway and one on the right of the exit of the gift shop
- Four outlets outside on the East facing wall of Animation Building
- Two outlets in the Zoetrope room on the floor in the Animation Building
- Multiple outlets in hallways entering and exiting Animation Building
- Hallway of Sorcerers Workshop in the Animation Building
- Outlet in the pre show room of it’s tough to be a bug down low on the west wall
- Four more at the front of the mens and womens restrooms in bugs land
- Four more outlets to the right of bugs land entrance sign to the left of tables
- Three power outlets on building across from Ariel’s Grotto between Catch a Flave and the bridge
- Outlet next to a table near the 3D Muppet Show
- In the Blue Sky Cellar to the right of the exit
- Taste Pilot southwest corner at a table
- At and behind the pay phones across from Soarin over California
- There are a few outlets by the bathrooms that are at the entrance
- Burger Invasion
- Next to the store across from Soarin’ Over California, there are payphones, there are outlets there.
- Near the bathroom entrance in the Hollywood Backlot (the bathrooms near Playhouse Disney).
- The restroom corridor behind the King Triton Carousel
Add your charging station find below so our iPhones never run out of juice at the park!
We are making changes daily to the algorithm. If you enter a wait time and it doesn’t seem like it is updating immediately, don’t worry, our system analyzes your entries against previous entries you have made and then it takes a few minutes to update the current time. Be assured that the wait times you enter count towards helping us get the most accurate wait times in the world. We are also monitoring people who put in bad times and we have several measures in place to make it so they can’t affect our times negatively.