TOP MWs of the WEEK
1.Melody_CM 1478.33 #2 (DL)  2.Winnie111286 401.12 #1 (DL)  3.ShariRenee 303.83 #7 (DL)  4.Tom 205.6 #4 (DL)  5.secretagentangel 128.47 #11 (DL)  

VOYAGEERS REALM
Main Street Hotel(0) Main Street Magic Shop(0) Opera House(0) 
By Username By Keyword
The Hub
Navigate to other Lands of the Lounge by pressing Search above.
DOUBLE CREDITS SALE IS ON (good through next Tuesday's Sticker Night). We're going to do a massive re-release (starting today and through Tues), with lots of new Stickers too. Thanks to teapotsandteacups for this 60th Diamond Celebration   More...
I really want a "may the force be with you" text sticker. I think we also need mr toad (face) and boba fett. Thanks @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@Admin - luxkitty   5034.7 #30 1-13-17 2:59PM Like(3)  Reply
Please consider the MSEP Drum Float for a sticker @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@Admin. Thank you. - teapotsandteacups   3473.3 #50 1-14-17 6:42PM Like(3)  Reply
How about a Betty White sticker in honor of her birthday! @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@Admin - sheridanrabbit   777.2 #287 1-17-17 4:29PM Like  Reply
CREDIT RAK!!! WINNER RECEIVES 2000 CREDITS! To enter a simple add me will do. Winner will be picked tomorrow night before stickers go on sale. GOOD LUCK!!!
 So much for your generosity @@disneygrandma1 😘😘😘. Please add me for @CentralCoastAuntVon - DisneyDiane316   1750.6 #115 1-16-17 6:20PM Like(1)  Reply
Of course! Added!  - disneygrandma1  1415.8 #5 1-16-17 8:37PM
Holy smokes @@@disneygrandma1!! What a generous RAK!! Gosh 2000 credits would go such a long way!! Thank you @@@DisneyDiane316 for thinking of me and the generous gesture of adding me!!  - CentralCoastAuntVon  254.9 #1410 1-16-17 9:06PM
, especially YOU!! no need to add me again since @@DisneyDiane316 already did 😊💗 - CentralCoastAuntVon   254.9 #1410 1-16-17 9:07PM Like(1)  Reply
  Am I seeing things... so very generous!!   - LorisMickeyEars60   135.7 #3104 1-17-17 5:05PM Like  Reply
3.1 #39906 DL Qual #5348 1-17-17 11:10AM
First time on Space Mountain
Firsts at DL are something that you never forget. Hope he loved it! - msdizmaui   983.7 #221 1-17-17 12:44PM Like(1)  Reply
Aww! Look at that smile! That's great. Have a fun time in space! - misschurro   8683.5 #13 1-17-17 11:13AM Like  Reply
 I bet they live it  - Disneydollarpam   141.2 #3009 1-17-17 4:38PM Like  Reply
- LorisMickeyEars60   135.7 #3104 1-17-17 5:04PM Like  Reply
359.0 #719 DL Qual #252 1-17-17 2:39PM
R2-D2 & friends at Walmart for Valentines 20$
  - BriarRose406   499.0 #472 1-17-17 4:11PM Like  Reply
- Disneydollarpam   141.2 #3009 1-17-17 4:39PM Like  Reply
- LorisMickeyEars60   135.7 #3104 1-17-17 5:04PM Like  Reply
30963.2 #1 DL Qual #1 1-14-17 5:10PM
Dinner at Tortilla Joes. Fajita Burrito stuffed with Steak with Rice and Carnitas Burrito with Rice. Also Chips and Salsa. Soooo good.
Tagged in: Food  
I absolutely love Tortilla Joe's. Great guacamole! - cinderelli   485.2 #486 1-14-17 5:38PM Like(2)  Reply
Yup. Made fresh.  - Winnie111286  30963.2 #1 1-15-17 7:08PM
We've never eaten there. How does it compare to Rancho Del Zocalo?  In taste and price? 🌮 - MabelMouse   449.9 #542 1-14-17 9:34PM Like(1)  Reply
IMHO, Tortilla Joes is quite different from Rancho Del Zocalo.  Not quite as "park food" as Zocalo, not that Zocalo is bad, just different.  Tortilla Joes is a favorite of mine.   - MyPark  1296.0 #153 1-15-17 11:54AM
Not like Rancho.  Has full menu and bar and I think food is better and I like Rancho a lot.  We eat there often, especially since husband discovered their breakfasts.  You get AP discount and chips and salsa are free.  A lot of food also, so you don't leave hungry.  @MabelMouse - Winnie111286  30963.2 #1 1-17-17 4:15PM
I like their plates!   - Spoonful_O_Sugar   696.4 #328 1-17-17 7:40AM Like  Reply
The food on the plates is pretty terrific too. - Winnie111286  30963.2 #1 1-17-17 10:49AM
Omg that looks so good. Only eaten there once through the quick takeout and I was surprised it was good - stevesdisneyprincess   148.8 #2879 1-17-17 5:03PM Like  Reply
13466.0 #7 DL Qual #13 1-17-17 3:11PM
This was a nice surprise to see my picture on the MouseWait email today😊😊 Thanks @Admin
Congrats! ❤❤❤ - secretagentangel   10213.5 #11 1-17-17 3:12PM Like(1)  Reply
Congrats 🎊  - BadVibeGirl   7.9 #0 1-17-17 3:36PM Like(1)  Reply
I noticed that too! Good deal! - clawton   436.9 #559 1-17-17 5:02PM Like  Reply
You still have 10 more emails to check - UTDISNEYFAMILY   3022.8 #53 1-17-17 5:03PM Like  Reply
178.2 #2405 DL Qual #1045 1-16-17 3:04PM
Tiki tiki tiki tiki tiki room
All the birds sing words and the flowers croon - MyPark   1296.0 #153 1-16-17 3:37PM Like(1)  Reply
In the tiki tiki tiki tiki room! - leopardditz2000  1261.8 #157 1-16-17 5:00PM
And the tiki gang! 😀 - secretagentangel   10213.5 #11 1-16-17 3:34PM Like  Reply
Just realizing I need Tiki Room stickers!!Thanks for sharing!! - LorisMickeyEars60   135.7 #3104 1-17-17 5:03PM Like  Reply
10213.5 #11 DL Qual #32 1-16-17 8:10PM
#MWMEETUP #MSEPRETURNS !!!! Come join the fun Friday January 20, 2017 as we give Elliot and the gang a big MW WELCOME BACK! We'll hold spots for whoever wants to join in. We'll post our spot as soon as we find one , and all parade parti  More...
I plan on being there! The weather app said very little to no rain in the evening/night.   - SorcererD91   6357.4 #24 1-16-17 8:57PM Like(1)  Reply
Yippee!  - secretagentangel  10213.5 #11 1-16-17 8:58PM
Weather.com is saying 80% chance rain during the day, but down to 20% at night so fingers crossed. Low of 47, so dress warm! - redsoxcarlos  4891.7 #31 1-17-17 4:24PM
My mom and I are going to be there (hopefully)!!!!!!! As long as my mom is feeling well enough after a long day at the parks!!! I'm excited!!!! Can't wait to see you guys and the parade!!! - miadawn128   272.3 #1256 1-17-17 7:26AM Like(1)  Reply
Yayyy! She can sit and nap right there if needed! 😊 - secretagentangel  10213.5 #11 1-17-17 2:00PM
😍😍@@secretagentangel she should be fine... as long as she can sit... 😍😍yay! Fun! Rain please stay away! - miadawn128  272.3 #1256 1-17-17 2:02PM
planning to go Friday... can't wait for my little MW'er to see this  - mousegrl78   74.1 #4284 1-17-17 3:47PM Like  Reply
It's going to be a very busy night - stevesdisneyprincess   148.8 #2879 1-17-17 5:03PM Like  Reply
Get a quick overview of the new features in MouseWait 9 for iOS, our biggest update since 2009! Get the free version here, or upgrade to Platinum here
Just installed the MW app on my new phone yesterday. This will be very helpful for me since I am used to the android version. Thank you. - teapotsandteacups   3473.3 #50 3-15-16 11:41PM Like(1)  Reply
This was helpful.. But I'm still having an issue posting to pics to the lounge😑 - 1Minnie58   7.9 #14190 9-4-16 10:12AM Like  Reply
I've had a lot of trouble with platinum version. It seems to "magically" close itself at random times. The most common random closes are: after updating ride or food times, after clicking on a different feature in the app, or immediately after opening. I generally have to re-open it 2-3 times, at which point it stays open until I've made my update, but if I stop using it for more than 5 minutes and go back to it I have to go through the magical closings again. 😓 - Mouse28   946.6 #227 12-3-16 9:06AM Like  Reply
I never had that issue with the free version.  - Mouse28  946.6 #227 12-3-16 9:06AM
I had the same issues more so in the park  - Plumiegirl  10796.7 #9 12-20-16 5:42PM
7139.2 #19 DL Qual #19 1-17-17 1:56PM
From todays 12:30 show. Back row of mezzanine.
So cool! It looks like they are in a snow globe floating around :)  - LiveLaughLoveDisney   355.9 #0 1-17-17 2:49PM Like(1)  Reply
I was going to say that too❤❤ - secretagentangel  10213.5 #11 1-17-17 3:14PM
  - DisneyHeidi09   375.5 #669 1-17-17 3:55PM Like  Reply
I still have not watched this 😔 - stevesdisneyprincess   148.8 #2879 1-17-17 5:01PM Like  Reply
5034.7 #30 DL Qual #12 1-17-17 4:29PM
merchandise coming on 1/19 and 1/20. Select items will be released in Emporium and Disney Showcase on Main Street, U.S.A., inside Disneyland park on  More...
@Winnie111286 those pins are NEEDED! One is limited release and the other is an AP pin, LE2000!  - luxkitty   5034.7 #30 1-17-17 4:30PM Like  Reply
Ears look fun, thanks  for the info. - picturepassport92   359.0 #719 1-17-17 4:33PM Like  Reply
I need those pins and ears in my life - stevesdisneyprincess   148.8 #2879 1-17-17 5:00PM Like  Reply
Thanked by:   picturepassport92  BaseballMickey 
521.8 #450 DL Qual #290 1-17-17 2:21PM
Was taking some photos of Sam's for a friend and just realized that one of the Tiki's looks a little bit like Jabba.
😂😂😂 - Ilovegoofy   172.0 #2511 1-17-17 4:02PM Like  Reply
Lol  - Disneydollarpam   141.2 #3009 1-17-17 4:41PM Like  Reply
Yes it does!! - LorisMickeyEars60   135.7 #3104 1-17-17 5:00PM Like  Reply